}

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Disney World Vacation ~ Part 4

We spent 2 days at Magic Kingdom. I can see how easy it would be to spend at least 3 full days just to see and do everything they have to offer.



We were lucky enough to have dinner at Cinderella's Table. Just the girls, all dolled up.






Quinn was so excited to meet Snow White. She whispered to her "You're my favorite" right before giving her the biggest hug. No kidding, I teared up.


Cinderella's Table was one of the highlights for me during the trip. We had so much fun meeting the characters, the food was really good (!), the chef was extremely accommodating for our allergies (dairy free and gluten free). The whole experience was great.




We also stood in line for 40 minutes to meet Tinkerbell. Quinn kept asking me if she was real. This is a tough one for me. I don't want to lie to my kids, but I don't want to ruin the magic either. I just told her that we were in the Magic Kingdom where magic truly happens. I asked her what she thought and she replied "real!". 

She did ask Tinkerbell if she could watch her fly. Tink replied that she only got one helping of pixie dust each day and had to save it for the fireworks show where she flies overhead. 


I finally found the dole whips on the second day. Dairy free (!) and delicious


We stayed late again and got to see the electrical parade. Immediately after we headed out of the park. We learned the first night that staying late with the crowd resulted in slow lines to leave. When you have to carry sleeping children (who are not light in weight), it's tough.


We weren't sure how the experience was going to be with the kids being so young but I would highly recommend it to anyone. Pack some food, make sure you have a stroller, and just go with the flow. There is simply so much to do and plenty of places to duck into for air conditioning. 

We did start off each day grabbing fast passes where we could. The park won't let you grab them all at once but some of them did double up. Fast passes are the greatest things to happen to roller coaster lines. We were able to shop, snack, walk around and see the sights while waiting for our fast pass times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madge said...

Looks like you had a very full day of excitement! What a magical place for little kids (and their parents).