}

Monday, December 10, 2012

Bad Santa

This is not our year for Santa photos. When Quinn was 2 years old and Kellen was 2 months, it was the same thing. In fact, that year only has a 2 month old Kellen on Santa's lap. Quinn is nowhere to be found.

So I should be grateful that at least he's in this year's photo.

This weekend our main fire station was open to the public. They had a santa on hand for the kids, you just had to bring your own camera. 


I tried. Quinn is bored with Kellen's antics and Kellen is having no part of it. 


While I was in Las Vegas last week, Jason took the kids to see Santa. Some of us neighborhood parents got together and hired a Santa and photographer to do photos so we wouldn't have to stand in line at the mall.

Quinn looks cute enough in these photos. Santa looks great, he's a professional.



I do have to say, this is my favorite. Quinn isn't sure what to do, Kellen is screaming his head off, and Santa is jolly as can be!!


 Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Tale of a Super Hero's Mom said...

I love the last picture! Perfect! Hope to see you guys over the holidays!
Love,
Les

Sarah and Drew said...

I can appreciate that Kellen's "stranger danger" alarm is in full effect w/old guys in red fuzzy suits!

Cheryl said...

I think the last one is definitely one for the family photo. His children will love it someday! :)

Love,

Grammy Cheryl