}

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Strasbourg, France

Friday we took the train from Lauterbrunnen up to Strasbourg, France


We spent our time in Petite France, a section that looks like this with gorgeous buildings and waterways running through it.






I could not visit France without grabbing a Nutella stuffed crepe



 Would you believe we've never had a macaroon before? So we tried them in France for the first time!



The chocolate shops are incredible, and everywhere




We stopped in this little cafe on Saturday morning for coffee


This was definitely my favorite shop we stopped in. It was tiny, only 3 small tables. Perfect


Lots of open air markets with fresh flowers and food



On our honeymoon in Italy, we bought a street vendor's painting. We continued the tradition with this trip and bought a small one.





Saturday afternoon we were off again. This time to Brussels to meet up with Angie and Shane who had left Strasbourg Friday afternoon.



Now I can say I've technically seen the French countryside


I can also say I've "technically" been to Luxembourg, ha! 


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Your photos are lovely! I wish I had documented our trips as you have done on your blog...what an impressive photo diary you've created. Oh, and macarons from France...I dream about them in my sleep! :)

Sarah and Drew said...

Umm, I want to order some of your photos! Beautiful! So glad you were able to have this experience w/Jas. And I share Heather's sentiments!