}

Friday, September 14, 2012

The School Year Has Started!

Quinn went back to school this week. She has been soooooooo excited. As have we.


This is her first official year of preschool. Last year was considered "mommy's day out"


She got a new backpack this year: Tinkerbell.


She's growing up much too fast. After dropping her off, she walked into her classroom, found her seat and began to talk to her classmates. It was me who was trying to get her attention for a goodbye kiss or hug. Eventually, I just had to leave and know that my little girl is independent and comfortable without her mother hovering over her.


I'm so proud of this little girl.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How well I remember the first day you and Heather went to school. It was such a happy day and yet such a sad day. Coouldn't believe my little girls didn't need a big hug and kiss before they went into school. Well, I guess I needed it more. Time marches on. What beautiful children. Love you all so much!

Madge said...

It is a true blessing to have a child that is excited to go to school! Quinn is going to do great!!

Beautiful pictures - thanks for sharing!!

Debbie said...

What a beautifully little girl...she takes after her mommy! Glad she is loving school too.