}

Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

This weekend was my birthday. It was relaxing and great!

Saturday I went garage saleing early before packing the family in the car for some back to school shopping. Then I just layed around the rest of the day. No kidding, layed around! We haven't done that in a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

Jason made me dinner and we all decorated cupcakes. The kids love that part!

Sunday I got to celebrate with a girl's lunch. They spoiled me, they really did.



So now I'm 33. Not a big deal age. It doesn't feel any different than 32. But I do have a feeling that when 34 rolls around, I might not feel the same. Because then I'll truly be in my mid thirties. And that my friends, seems impossible! 

Thanks everyone for spoiling me rotten and reminding me what great family and friends I have. I love you all.

2 comments:

Sarah and Drew said...

You calling me almost "old"!

Madge said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday, Hilary! And may you have many many more!