}

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Snapshot

I've tried to photograph Kellen. 

I try every time to get a cute photo of him looking at the camera. He does not care to cooperate.

Either I get these looks:


Or this. He's still so stinkin' cute though.


I love his cheeks. He gets lots of kisses from mommy.

Whether he likes it or not!

Quinn doesn't always pose for me but every once in awhile she'll cooperate.


Here are a few photos from our day out with my dear friend Kendra.

We met at West Village and hopped on the trolley. The kids thought it was a "choo choo". We had a picnic lunch at the DMA sculpture garden.


Then we rode the trolley back and treated ourselves to gelato.


They loved it.


Quinn shared with Kendra. And by shared, I mean she took Kendra's cup and told her she could have the melted cone.

No comments: