}

Monday, April 16, 2012

Kellen's 18 Month Checkup

Last night I found myself sorting through a pile of receipts in our office and realized that I never posted Kellen's 18 month stats. Since he's now 19 months, better late than never!

Weight: 27.13 lbs (73%)
Height: 33" (68%)
Head Circumference: 47.3 (34%)




Quinn at 18 months:

Weight: 28 1/4 lbs (90-95%)
Height: 34 1/4" (off the chart %)
Head Circumference: 18 1/4 (75%)



It's interesting to me to compare their growth progress. We see Kellen as so much stockier than Quinn. He's definitely built differently. I guess he is 1 1/4" shorter and only one pound lighter. The way he sleeps and eats I keep thinking he'll have a growth spurt at some point and shoot up in height. Maybe not though. We'll see!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hil:

Please check those stats on Kellen again. What's his head circumference? If that's in inches, that poor child is going to topple over and won't be able to get up. I assume it is in centimeters which I think would make it close to 18 1/2 inches--that's a little easier to compare with Quinn's.
:) Love you!

Anonymous said...

The little man will be quite the handful, pity the teacher that ever gives him trouble. He is a great little guy! :)

Dad

Hilary said...

The stats are right, each nurse writes them differently. It is funny though

Debbie said...

You had me wondering also.....you sure have some precious kiddos...love to all of you. GAD