}

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Jason!

Today is Jason's birthday! To help celebrate, I'm going to update our dear old blog!

(happy birthday hot stuff!)

Here's what we've been up to this month:

LOTS of playdates! We've also been making lots of tents!

Quinn's friend from school, Claire, joined us one afternoon for "camping in the living room". Popcorn, marshmallows on sticks, a fun tent and some Mike The Knight cartoons!


Everytime we go to the mall, Quinn insists on the carousel.


We also had Jason's parents in town to visit last weekend! We went to the Ft. Worth Zoo to kick off the weekend.






They also got a new water table courtesy of their grandparents


  And FINALLY! I learned how to thread the sewing machine that Cecilia gave me a couple of months ago. I'm so excited to make something that I can't even decide what to make first!


 (I love that Jason took a photo of his mom helping me learn to sew)


March is a big family birthday month (some friends, too!)

So happy (belated) birthday everyone!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, thanks for the update. Looks like you have been busy and having fun. Can't wait to visit there shortly. Always good to see the grandkids and to be part of their lives. Love you guys so much. Thanks for being the great people you are. Can't wait to see what you sew first!

Grandpa Y

Deb said...

Happy Birthday, Jason! Love Quinn's hair and love that your learning how to sew. I took a stab at it right before Porter was born. Maybe some day I'll revisit it again. :) I also love that water table. Any idea where they got it?

Angie said...

Gasp! When did you cut all your hair off!!! The sneak peek looks fabulous!