}

Friday, February 24, 2012

Black Bean Brownies

Why all the recipes, you ask? Truthfully, I publish the recipes we like on the blog so I can look them up later. I print them out when I can, but I usually end up losing the paper. Half the time I don't remember where I found them to begin with. So if they're on my blog, I can search for them anytime.

Here is a new favorite, Black Bean Brownies. Considering the ingredients, they're fantastic. My kids are tricked into eating them (Muha-ha-ha-ha, I laugh evilly)


photo courtesy of skinnytaste.com

15 oz can black beans
19.5 oz box of brownie mix

Open can of beans, drain and rinse well. Put beans back into can and fill with water. Blend the mix until smooth. Then just mix the brownie mix and black beans together, bake according to box directions. DO NOT add eggs or oil.

* These are really dense and fudgy. They are not cake-like at all. I'm fine with it. Plus, my kids totally ate black beans and don't even know it. Muha-ha-ha-ha!

No comments: