}

Monday, October 10, 2011

Peanut Butter as Cleaner!

I suppose this is fairly common knowledge, but I truly did not know.

Peanut butter is a cleaner!

Quinn drew on our dining room chairs with crayon the other day. They're white painted wood. I figured a wet paper towel would get it off. Since I was on the phone with my mom, she heard the chaos and suggested peanut butter. 

I pulled out our jar of Jif peanut butter...


wiped the crayon with my finger and voila! It came right off.


 Who knew?!

(Thanks mom)

5 comments:

Tale of a Super Hero's Mom said...

Your Mom is a smart lady...I'm gonna have to remember this! :)
-Les

Fred and Heather said...

Go Mom! Nicely done! I'll keep that one in my think tank for future use.

Deb said...

I had no idea. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey there just an FYI it also gets chewing gum out of hair!
I hate it when I fall asleep and wake up with gum in my hair............Love Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one who didn't know that! I have never heard of this....but will now be in my arsenal of clean up tools!
Angi