}

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Favorite Art

Have you seen this work by artist Majalin? This is the type of illustrative art I want hanging in my children's rooms and playroom. I'm in LOVE!



Her prices are fantastic, but I don't see large prints. Perhaps if I asked sweetly she would sell a large print? I have a few empty frames these would look perfect in!

She has so many different illustrations to choose from. Some are just that perfect mix of innocence and creepiness that we love about fairytales. Check out the red riding hood on her etsy site!

And if you're feeling "spendy", feel free to send me a print!

1 comment:

Madge said...

I love this art also - I've never been a 'traditional' type of decorator. I love whimsical, fun, thought-provoking and yes even crazy types of decorations. I think it has to do with how my mind never stands still. You should see my new bird houses I found ;)