}

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quinn's Photos

Here are a few photos I got of Quinn. They're all taken in the garage using natural light. We had been playing dress up when I convinced her to model for me!






She starts her first day of school next week. We are all very excited. For us and for her. I believe she will absolutely flourish under a teacher's guidance and direction. She'll love her classmates and daily activities as well. This kid needs creativity, she needs activities and she needs someone other than mommy all the time. I think different points of views are very important to a child's development.

Can't wait to see how her first day goes. My baby is getting so big!

5 comments:

Tale of a Super Hero's Mom said...

Love the photos...and she will love school! The boys always did...will she be going 3 days a week?

Sarah and Drew said...

She is so beautiful. I can't wait to hear about school days!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. So very fortunate, hope she grows up to know what everyone did for her and how all of this was kept track of for her.

Grandpa Y

Heather said...

She looks absolutely beautiful!
Heather

Madge said...

What a wonderful time you two must have had!! You are doing an awesome job Hilary!!!