}

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Surprise Visit!

This week we got the biggest surprise! Jason's uncle Curt and grandpa came to visit! They came down to surprise Angie for her birthday and stopped at our house first to say hi!


Quinn refers to uncle Curt as Santa. It's really cute.

Uncle Curt was kind enough to feed Kellen during dinner

everyone hanging out on the couch

Quinn got grandpa to play play-doh with her. He taught her to mold a snake

Their visit was brief but meant so much to us that they made the trip down here. Grandpa has not been down to visit since I've known Jason which is what makes this trip so special. I know it's a long way but we're so glad they were here!

My mom and sister are flying into Dallas today for our girl's trip to Austin this weekend! I cannot tell you how excited I am for this. A girl's trip, grown-up time and the chance to just enjoy my mom and sister. Whoo hoo!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite an exciting time, glad they could get down to see you, I know Jason had to be thrilled. You three women behave, I don't want to have to bail you out of the hoosegow.

Dad Y