}

Monday, March 7, 2011

Girls Trip to Austin

This weekend I headed down to Austin with two girlfriends, Kristi and Whitney, to attend a baby shower for our dear friend Angie and Shane.

We didn't take many photos which I'm kicking myself for, but at least we got a few to document.

Here is Shane opening his one baby gift. It's a toy shotgun. He's having a girl you know!

Here are the 3 of us at the shower. The hosts did a really amazing job. There was a cirque theme with pink, black and yellow. They had a table for making onesies and plenty of great food. I think my favorite was the popcorn table. Cinnamon popcorn anyone? Yes please! The white chocolate wasn't too shabby either, oi!

And here is our beautiful mama to be! The baby is due in about a month and we are so excited for them!

No comments: