}

Friday, January 7, 2011

Kellen's Official 3 Month Photos

These are some photos of Kellen I took for his official 3 months. I didn't post them because they were a surprise Christmas present for Jason. In fact, he still hasn't seen all of these!

The photo in the middle is Quinn holding Kellen's hand. Did you read that right? Yes, it says "Quinn holding Kellen's hand". We chalk that up to a small miracle around here.

What's my secret you ask? Well, let me tell you. I put Quinn down for a nap that afternoon early because she was kind of a grumpy pants. Clearly the girl needed sleep. During that nap, when Kellen woke up, I quickly shushed him and gave him his bottle so he wouldn't wake her up. Then I held him for 2 hours while he slept to help ensure that he also got some sorely needed rest.

When Quinn woke up from her 3 1/2 hour nap, she was our old, happy-as-can-be Quinn! So happy in fact, that when I asked her to lay down next to her brother for a photo, she complied without argument. And then to get just a few more photos, I only had to bribe her with 2 M&M's! It was her idea to grab his hand, I never even dared to suggest it.

So you see, small miracle! Just in time for daddy's Christmas present!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I am so dissappointed we didn't get to see you at Christmas! I hope we don't have to wait till next Christmas! :)
Have a happy new year!
Love,
Les

Sarah and Drew said...

Kellen is a gorgeous, smiley little dude! Good work. Can't wait to meet him. How does mid-March sound?!

Anonymous said...

They are both so adorable :) Miss you guys.
Angi & James