}

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quinn's Birthday Cake

I haven't had a chance to post about Quinn's 2 year birthday parties. We had a small one when her grandma and grandpa Fuller were in town. Complete with a Dora balloon and decorations. The cake even had a Dora topper on it. I believe we actually celebrated on Halloween!

Then we had another birthday party for her the following Saturday with our friends. I've been wanting to show photos of her birthday cake because it was amazing. And so incredibly good too. I've never tried fondant before. I'd heard it wasn't very good but whatever Whit used was so...freaking...good!

Let me just say, if you're needing a special cake, call Whitney. Email me for her information if you'd like or you can contact her through her blog.


4 comments:

Angie said...

I tried to access Whitney's blog but it says I need to be invited.. sounds like you've been ultra busy!!!

Cheryl said...

Love to see it, but Whitney's blog is locked to anyone other than friends.

Anonymous said...

I know everyone is not able to view my blog as it's invite only, but I am going to add some pics to facebook & tag you in it. Please let me know if anyone wants to join my blog and with the right info I can add them.
-Whit

Madge said...

I'm sure Quinn was thrilled with her Dora cake - how awesome!!!