}

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving... Late

Hope everyone had a really great Thanksgiving. Jas and I decided to make the trip to Nebraska last minute. We're crazy like that. We were only there a few days and it was packed full of activities with family. On the way there we split the drive into two days. On the way back we made it in one day. It was... difficult. I believe for Christmas we will be splitting it into two days both ways! A 14 hour drive with a 2 year old and an 11 week old is not for us.

So, hopefully I'll be able to post more in the upcoming days. For now, have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how difficult it was, but it wouldn't have been Thanksgiving without you. Loved seeing you, thanks for making the sacrifice to be with us.

Love

Grandy Y

Deb said...

I hear you on the long drives... no fun at all!!

Casey thought he saw Jason at the game... a few rows in front of him, but wasn't sure.

If you have time over Christmas, let's get together and let the kiddos play! xoxoxo

Angie said...

Yikes! 14 hours with 2 kiddos.. here I am sweating a trip up to Des Moines and it's only 3 hours...