}

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Update

I haven't had a chance to really update the blog lately, it feels like it's getting crazier and crazier around here.

Last week I told you that Hayden Michael Corley was born. We've had the opportunity to see him quite a bit which has been a lot of fun. He's a gorgeous baby and so tiny! This weekend I got to take his baby photos and also Wendy and Will's son, Liam. Liam is darling and just as tiny. It's so exciting to see them as parents. That took up most of my weekend with photographing and post production.

Last Friday I had a wild hair to paint our bedroom. We've been putting up sample after sample trying to find the right color and we finally chose one so I just did it. Unfortunately, I probably should not have since I haven't been feeling physically all that well. The week before I starting experiencing some severe sciatica. Stretching has helped a lot but my leg and back are pretty sore and I hobble all over the place, along with my pregnancy waddle. I'm a sad sight for sure.

So having said that, this last Monday Quinn and I were walking down the stairs when she began to fall. She fell about 4 steps and I tried to catch her. She didn't hurt herself but I really threw my back out of place and have been suffering since. Add to that some weird sore throat that I thought was just drainage/allergies but I ended up getting a fever and body aches on Monday afternoon. By the time Jason got home from work I couldn't get off the couch. I'm so thankful that Quinn was an angel and content to play in the living room and watch tv with me.

Yesterday I could hardly get out of bed and Jas took Quinn over to Whitney's house to be watched. I slept the entire day. Today I feel so much better but am still recovering. I don't really know that I was/am sick or if I'm just super run down but it's been a tough week so far. My back is still sore but at least I'm able to watch baby girl and walk around. I'll take what I can at this point.

So that's what's happening around here. Hope you're all well.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Take care you! You have been so unbelievably active and busy this late in your pregnancy. Take it easy.. well, as easy as you can! Don't forget to rest and rest and rest to get yourself back to you.

Madge said...

Hope you feel much better, SOON! And don't try to do too much - there will always be time later.
Love & Hugs!
Madge