}

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Laughed So Hard I Cried

Have you seen the youtube video of the 13 year old singing Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi'? It's been all over the news today and it really is impressive. You can see it HERE.

But that's not what made me laugh so hard I cried. I had found the youtube video through another link that advertised a new site at the bottom. So I followed the link and came across this sweet gem: SMKR

If you have kids, have ever had kids, taken care of kids, or even seen the kinds of hijinks they're capable of, you'll appreciate this! I'm still wiping away the tears.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, he gave a very impressive cover! The girls in the background went from bored indifference to absolute awe!!!

kristy said...

SMKR was hilarious! Omg, the horror of the Desitin twins!