}

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sarah and Drew welcome a baby Boy!

Last night Sarah and Drew welcomed their new son (name still to be decided)! You can read about it on Sarah's blog: All Because Two People Fell In Love

I am crying right now writing this because I am so relieved for them. Both Sarah and baby are doing well. I've had the opportunity to talk with Sarah the past two days. It's so great to catch up with her. Since she started back at work full time we don't talk on the phone as often and I miss my dear friend. I wish I could have been in the room with her as she waited so I could have at least given her some company. It's hard not being there for the ones you love. But we had the phone and we used it!

Thank you everyone for keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. Now we get to celebrate the birth of this wonderful baby!

No comments: