}

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quinn loves the park!

We have recently discovered a new park by our house that Quinn adores. Here she is yelling to the world how much she loves to climb!

This weekend my dad was able to come visit us! I told him he had to see her climb the equipment so we headed over there. In the process, she may have gotten her first bite of donut... It's unconfirmed.

Scratch that, it's confirmed

So yeah, this is me "climbing" a tree. There are some really great trees in this park that would be perfect for kids to climb. Being that I'm a bit older, I chickened out when my shoes began to slip. I'm all tough and dangerous 2 feet off the ground!

Here is Quinn wearing my slippers. I love these things! They're a bit big on her though.

She insisted on trying them out. Looks like she's walking on a broken ankle

Sorry about not updating much lately. I'm working hard at getting the business started. So far I've filed all the legal paperwork and set up the bank account. I'm working on the website now but am sure it will take me a couple weeks before it's up and running. Every little detail is more of a beating than I like but it'll all soon come together. When it does, I'll be sure to inform you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great time I had. Enjoyed the whole trip, especially the time with Quinn & Co. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness. Love you all.

Dad

Fred and Heather said...

I can't wait to squeeze her!

Madge said...

Gosh - I sure wish Grandpa would be a little more proud!!! :)
Sure do love seeing all the pics and the play by play makes me feel like I am actually visiting!!!!
Thanks Hillary!

Angie said...

Congrats on getting things lined up for your own business! I know you will be fantastic at it! Jason and I had a blast when you took our photos and I treasure them to this day!!!!