}

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Happy New Year everyone! We got to hang out with some friends on New Year's Day where Jason discovered the comfort of a leopard print snuggie.


Then yesterday a good friend from high school, Cachita, was in town and stopped by our house to say hello. We haven't seen each other for 2 years and it was really great to catch up! I wish I had pictures but I didn't even think to take any (grrrrr). Quinn really hammed it up for our guests. She danced, showed off her toys and loved it when Cachita held her!

So that brings me to this video. Quinn has been so funny lately and she cracks herself up when she does this. I don't know if it's because daddy laughs so loud watching her and she likes the attention or if she's just one of those kids that will want to be a performer. Either way, it is never ending entertainment to Jason and I. (**no medication or sugar involved**)

video

I mean really, what more is there to life?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is hilarious. I think that maybe she has the entertainment gene in her. Glad things are going well. Love you all.

Dad

Fred and Heather said...

Hysterical...love it.

Sarah and Drew said...

I equally enjoyed Jason's belly laughs!

maggie said...

that might one of the funniest things i have seen. so cute. i needed a good laugh today. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! That made me laugh out loud!
Angi