}

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Bella!

My family was here this weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving and both Bella and Quinn's 1st birthday. Bella's actual birthday was on Sunday and Heather wanted a cake smash for her. They turned out beautiful. Here are some from the session:



We then decided to get both girls involved. I think this picture is stunning

Bella tired of the cake pretty quickly. While Heather bathed and cleaned her up, I decided to get a few of Quinn by herself. This picture of Quinn is actually one that my dad took! I'm so proud of you dad!


Well you know I told Jas to jump in!


And finally! A picture of the three of us. Thanks for taking this dad!

Lots more pictures to come!

6 comments:

Fred and Heather said...

I love it! I'm excited to see them in color!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! And dad did a good job on his too! I want them all!!!! I have to say that I don't think the cake can be any sweeter than those two little girls!

Angie said...

The photographs are beautiful Hil! Sorry to say though... my eye is constantly drawn to that silly ginormous cupcake! It cracks me up each time!!!

kristy said...

LOVE the picture of both girls...absolutely gorgeous!

Madge said...

thanks again, Hilary, for letting us join in the celebration. I feel as though I was actually there! Love all the pictures!!!

Rocio said...

Hil, you have such a beautiful family! Your little one is precious!! She looks like a little baby model! Thanks for sharing your special moments with me!!!!