}

Monday, October 12, 2009

Gearing up to Celebrate ONE YEAR!

Quinn is still fighting the cold just a bit and has some wheezing that the nebulizer really helps with. But overall she's 100 times better than she was a week ago. The weather here has been really crummy lately and I'm ready for some sun. I do love the cold, brisk air but the rain and drizzle has got to go!

Not too much going on this last week. I did some videography on Saturday night for a wedding and Jason took care of Quinn. Then on Sunday I - finally! - painted the guest bedroom. We went with the boring color of Navajo Sand. It looks pretty in the room though.

So between Saturday and Sunday with me working on different things and Jason taking care of Quinn, I think he got his fill of football. He was really pacing during that last bit of the KC vs. Cowboys game. I know he had his hopes up but really, as far as I can tell, they never win. So why bother? Every season I have to hear Jason complain about them snatching defeat from the claws of victory (his words).

When Jason's parents were here a couple weeks ago, Cecilia helped me take cake smash photos of Quinn. I used these for her invites and to have as representation of her turning the big O.N.E. on November 5th. Here are a few of the pictures:







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Thanks for always keeping us abreast of what is going on.

Dad

Anonymous said...

I wish we could come! One year old birthday parties are my favorite! She's a doll! I can't believe she's already almost 1! Enjoy every second!!!
Les

Cheryl said...

The invites are adorable! You did a great job! I really wish I could be there! I love you all very much.

Fred and Heather said...

Beautiful, the invites were fantastic. We may not be there on time, but these girls will definitely get to celebrate! Love you!

Madge said...

great cake pictures - - I still think you have a great career as a photographer for kids . . . well, with the help of some xanax ;)