}

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our Labor Day Weekend


Here is a quick photo I took of Ms. grumpy pants this afternoon. I literally got off three shots before she darted away. Combine that with Jason's woodworking laying on the garage floor, bugs and heat, we ditched the photo session.


I told you in an earlier post that Quinn got new shoes this weekend. Here is the short and sweet clip of us celebrating the event and Quinn reminding us that it's really not that big of a deal.


You ready for this one? This is seriously a typical night at our house. I married one of the funniest people and he keeps me laughing constantly. I'm sure he'll be mad at me for posting this!

On Saturday we visited Angie, Chase, and the girls. Chase's family was there too along with aunt Debbie who was visiting from KC. We had a cake for little Avery to celebrate her 6th birthday too which was fun. Angie found one of the girls' KC Chiefs cheerleading outfits in her closet and tried it on Quinn. It's a bit too large but it made her daddy proud.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

The funniest part of Jason's video is that Quinn takes it all in stride. That's just daddy! ha!