}

Thursday, August 20, 2009

If You've Ever Wondered How Our Sessions Go....

Quinn, look at the pretty flower! Can you grab the flower and hold it so mommy can take a picture?

Yeah baby, hold the flower and smile for me. Oh wait, turn the flower over okay honey?

No sweety, the flower doesn't go in your mouth. I need you to hold the flower right side up so mommy can take a picture. Baby, get the stem out of your mouth. Seriously, QUINN, TAKE THE FLOWER OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!

Fine, forget it. I give up

Where do you think you're going?! I'm not done yet!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, this blog is great entertainment. Please make sure you save all of these for when Quinn can enjoy them, it is a great history of her growth and maturity.

Dad

Cheryl said...

These were great and they made me laugh!

Madge said...

You have the right idea, Hilary - never lose your sense of humor.

Love the pictures and the blog - very entertaining!!

Angie said...

Too funny! I had no problem imagining your voice saying those things!!!

Sarah and Drew said...

these really are superb!