}

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We're Home!

Quinn and I are back home in Texas and we're EXHAUSTED! We got here yesterday afternoon at a decent time and just settled right back into our routine. Jason was so glad to see us. I didn't realize how hard it was for him to have us gone for two weeks. I knew it wouldn't be easy but poor guy missed his baby girl.

I have lots to post about. Right now though, I need to just relax with Quinn and do a whole lot of nothing.

Quick question, does anyone know how to get a baby to stop grinding her teeth? She started doing it yesterday and it's driving me batty. Gives me shivers every time. I want to get her off the binkie but it's the only way to get her to stop. Any suggestions?!

4 comments:

maggie said...

no suggestions, but evie did that too and i hated it. i'm not sure if there is anything you can do. good luck!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she grinds her teeth because she has more coming in and they bother her. I doubt that it is caused by stress or anything like that. I would imagine she will cease doing that when they are in.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Jack did that & then a couple weeks later a new tooth would pop through! I think your dad is right! Happy teething!! :)
-Les

Fred and Heather said...

I suppose it could be teething, but Wyatt still does it and he has all of his teeth! Drives me up a wall! Worse than nails on a chalkboard!
I love you and miss you both so much!