}

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My sincerest apologies! ~ 30 weeks ~

My apologies for not updating the site yet this week! I received a few complaints about it and let me tell you, I'm touched. I'm so happy that people are willing to read about Quinn and her adventures each week. Writing this blog has been so much fun for me. It's a great way to keep everyone informed of what Quinn and our family is up to since most of us live so far apart.

Quinn is now able to crawl forward. She's a bit clumsy with it still and hasn't taken off yet. But at least she got her transmission up and working. We filmed her first time going forward:

video
This was filmed today at Nordstroms in the "ladies lounge". I assume this is what her toys see:

video

Quinn has also decided to take up exercise and showed me her new moves: "and lift, two, three, four... bend, two, three, four..."

This is the "wax on, wax off" pose:

4 comments:

Madge said...

As always - the pictures and videos are awesome!! And I loved the 'shop lifter' story!!! And I do miss it when you don't post on a regular basis . . . I feel as though I know Quinn already!
Love,
Madge

Sarah and Drew said...

I love the exercise pics! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Hilary, Thanks for doing the blog it is good to be able to see Quinn and also you and Jason! Sue

Alexa said...

Yeah!!! Im so proud of her. She is going to be off around the house in no time. I can't wait to see her again.