}

Monday, May 18, 2009

As you can see by the picture, Quinn loves her new swing!

Dad left for Nebraska yesterday (we miss you!) and now we're just getting ready for Jason's brother and his family to come visit us this memorial day weekend. So Quinn and I have been cleaning like mad women this morning. I decided to do the spring cleaning (dusting ceiling fans, wiping blinds, vacuuming corners, reorganizing closets, etc...) and now I'm wiped out. It's only 12:45pm. I've also done 3 loads of wash and the dishes so far, not too bad! I'd like to get some painting done as well but that may be just a bit optimistic. We'll see...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little Quinny! She is so sweet...she really likes her new swing!!

Love, Bea

Fred and Heather said...

Look how happy they both look! How lucky they got to spend that time together, when is my turn? I miss you all, I want to squeeze my niece!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time! I miss my family more every year. Quinn is a beauty, her parents are great to be around. I can't wait for the next time we can get together.

Dad