}

Saturday, May 2, 2009

~ 25 Weeks ~




It's Saturday night and I've spent the whole night on the computer doctoring photos. I used to be out with friends and socializing! Jas and I tried to watch a movie tonight but nothing sounded good. He eventually chose to watch sports so I ended up working on the computer.

Poor baby girl is sick today. She has a cold including runny/stuffy nose, watery eyes and a slight cough. It's horrible to watch your baby be anything less than healthy. We even bought her a new toy today because we felt so bad for her. Jas asked me if that was going to be a habit, buying her a new toy every time she doesn't feel good. I don't think it will be, at least I hope not. But since this is the first time she's ever really been sick, what the heck.
She's been a trooper even though we can tell she's miserable. And since she's having a tough time breathing because of the congestion, we're prepared to get up throughout the night to suction it out and help her get comfortable. I doubt much sleep will be happening tonight.

So here are a few pictures that I worked on. I think they're very sweet and I'm excited for Angie and Chase to see them!

1 comment:

michaelcorley1 said...

i LOVE the pics Hil - you did an awesome job and i just thank you so very much for helping us have these precious photos to remember such a sweet day! You are SO gifted Hilary - God gave you a creative eye and it just shines through your photography. Everyone at work says they are amazing also. Thanks so much. I sure hope that angel gets better - by looking at the most recent picture, i am thinking she's on the mend. I hope and pray your Mother's Day was just as sweet and precious as you are! Love, cindy