}

Monday, April 27, 2009

We're Back!

Well, we made it back safe and sound. And we're Exhausted! What is it about a vacation that requires a vacation quickly thereafter? At least I'm at home and can catch a cat nap if absolutely needed. Jas is at work and I'm sure he's so tired he can't see straight.

I have lots of pictures of the wedding but I'm trying to get them loaded onto the computer now. I'll post a few when I get the chance.

Other than that, we're super tan with some burn spots, our clothes smell like the ocean, sand is on the bedroom floor, and Quinny is happy to see me (or so I claim). She had such a great time with grandma. If you haven't seen it already, mom documented her whole stay under her blog: Yoderville. You can access the link on the right side of this page.

We didn't make it home last night before she went to bed. She saw us for the first time this morning. I was a little worried that maybe she'd give me the cold shoulder or be hesitant around me, but she was my regular, smiley baby girl from the first moment I picked her up out of the crib. It's incredible to hold her again and get to kiss on her. I missed her so much. I'm sure Jason is just aching to hold her as he didn't get to interact with her before going to work. I better get all my kisses in now b/c he's going to hog her when he gets home!

1 comment:

Sarah and Drew said...

Yay! Welcome home. Can't wait to catch up!