}

Friday, April 17, 2009

I Should Rename the Blog "The Quinn Show"

Who am I trying to kid with the whole "Team Fuller" title? Lets face it, it's all about Quinn. But then again, so is our marriage and our lives. Not in a bad way, that's just how it is! And for those of you with families, you know exactly what I mean. They take over everything: your heart, your mind, your house.... :)

Here is another adorable photo that makes me laugh. I wish her eyes sparkled in this but the smile is more than enough!


4 comments:

Deb said...

What a cutie! Look at those rolls.

Yes, they take over our life, but in a good way. :)

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful little gift from
God. I love her smile and her eyes. Thanks for keeping us up to date, it helps more than you know.

Dad

Sarah and Drew said...

Too freaking cute!!!!

Madge said...

Quinn is growing so fast! She looks like such a happy baby!!
And yes for the next 20 years or so, she will be the pulse of your lives. What more could you ask for???