}

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Just Can't Help Myself!

I told myself I wouldn't post any pics until Angie had a chance to see them, but I can't help it, I'm too excited. So here is just a sneak peak at one that I think is beautiful!



We had a great time at the wedding but I'm not gonna lie, we're exhausted. We actually went to bed at 7:45pm last night to try and catch up on sleep. I didn't wake up until about 6:45am and still feel groggy (that's probably the oversleeping though, poor me :)

The weather here is cloudy and rainy too, makes you miss the ocean and sunshine!

2 comments:

Sarah and Drew said...

Beautiful! Everything!

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't make it, but it looks like a beautiful wedding. Congrats to the bride and groom. I hope they are happy forever. Our best wishes to all of the family.

Randy Yoder