}

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not For the Faint of Heart ~ 13 weeks

Not a lot has happened this week to talk about, although I feel we've been super busy. Monday we ran some errands and then again yesterday. Nothing too exciting though.

Quinn has been getting so much better at tummy time lately that I finally pulled out a toy that her grandma and grandpa bought her for Christmas. It has four sides with different interactive pieces on each side. Quinn is fond of the mirror side right now b/c she doesn't yet reach out for anything. Plus, she can see me through the mirror which she seems to like. I try to get her to notice her own reflection but she's not there yet.

Anyways, I captured a pretty cute photo of her looking at me through the mirror. I then decided to try and get her from a different angle, on her belly. Since she's handling tummy time better, I thought maybe I could get her smiling at me. Not only did I not get her smiling, I got this:


I apologize to those of you who now feel a bit queazy. This is just too funny though. Tummy time makes her puke everytime, I just never captured it before. I'm sure Quinn will thank me for this photo when she's older.....

4 comments:

Sarah & Drew said...

Fantastic! You are such a great photographer!

Deb said...

How is it that she still looks A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E with spit up coming out of her mouth? She is seriously so precious! {And what a great catch!}

Melissa said...

This is great Hillary! Angie was kind enough to share your site with me and I love it! Beautiful pictures. :)

Angie said...

I keep coming back to this picture because it cracks me up so much!! What timing!!!