}

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's day and weekend. We had a great time with Jason's mom here and some Valentine parties on Saturday. Angie, the girls, Chase and his parents had a Valentine brunch at their house Saturday morning, and then we headed to Wendy and Will's place for the appropriately titled Love Bug party. Lots of crawfish, friends and a game of washers going on! Here are a few photos from the weekend. I've included one with me in it since there seem to be so few!

Also, on Sunday night, Jason and I were on the ground playing with Quinn. We were practicing tummy time and had just rolled her onto her stomach when she decided that was not how she wanted to be and rolled herself onto her back. We were stunned! Quinn has been hinting at doing this for a little while but we had no idea she was this close. I've heard that it's normal for her not to do it again for a couple of months, but it was so cool that both of us got to see her do it for the first time.

One of my fears is that I will witness so much more than Jas and have to break it to him when she does certain milestones. Either that, or keep it a secret and act surprised when she finally does it in front of him. But we both got to see it and were so excited! We tried to capture it on camera but she didn't really want to do it again. She did roll half way if a blanket was bunched underneath her on the side, but that was all. We'll keep practicing though!









1 comment:

Fred and Heather said...

When Wyatt took his first steps, I was lucky enough to get it on film, otherwise I wasn't going to tell Fred until he did it in front of him. Good thing we captured it because he didn't walk again for almost 2 weeks! :)