}

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quinn at 10 weeks

Man, is Quinn growing fast! She smiles all the time now and she is always grabbing at different things (usually my hair). I don't dare wear jewelry around her, I'm afraid she'll rip it out.

Jason and I were watching tv the other night and as I was flipping through, I stopped for a minute on the golden globes coverage. Jason made a minor comment that made me think:

Top 5 reasons I'm in love with my husband at this very moment:

#5: Because he lets me sleep in on Saturday and Sunday mornings while he takes care of Quinn

#4: He keeps telling me to get out of the house and go do whatever I feel like doing, regardless of how long it takes me to do it! That includes running errands, going shopping and hanging out with girlfriends

#3: He keeps telling me that I look great, extra weight and all

#2: Even though I stay home with a baby and he works all day, he still cooks dinner for us every night

And the #1 reason that I'm in love with my husband at this very moment: He referred to Heidi Klum, one of the world's most amazingly beautiful women, as "annoying".

What more can a girl ask for?!

3 comments:

Sarah & Drew said...

Cute stuff!

Deb said...

Quinn is darling and growing up so fast!

Madge said...

You guys are just too cute!! I'm so glad that you are happy - it's one of the most important part of life!!!
And Quinn is beautiful!