}

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our favorite smile!

Jas and I decided yesterday to try and catch one of Quinn's perfect smiles. I didn't capture the picture I had in my mind but we caught some pretty cute moments.

Last night we went over to our friends Kristy and Jon's house for game night. Kid and Whitney joined up with us too. It was a fun night, very low key. We 're all aware how different our lives are anymore. So many of us are married now and the kids seem to be on the way. Both Kristy and Whitney are pregnant, due in April. Quinn slept on the couch by us so we could keep an eye on her. Whitney beat all of us at Uno and then we played many rounds of Catch Phrase. I'm not entirely sure who won that but I would bet it was the girls :)

Today Jas is off golfing with the boys. Not sure how warm it's supposed to get but he's determined to play today. He tried to argue that he hasn't played in over two months (poor guy). But I get my turn tonight when I hit the movies with a friend. It'll be fun when Quinn can just go with us to different events instead of having to worry who is going to stay home with her. I'm excited to take her to different things and have her experience what's out there. Right now she's taking a nap because tummy time wore her out, ha!



She's definitely getting older and bigger though. I'm constantly amazed at all the milestones she reaches and how quickly they happen. Right now she's in a phase where she only gets up once a night to eat. For awhile she was getting up at 2am and 6am. Now she usually wakes up around 4am and 9am. So much easier to catch up on sleep! It was funny though on Friday night, Jason's night to take over feedings, she woke up at 1am, 4am and 9am. Not sure why, I think she was cluster feeding and going through a growth spurt these past few days, but he had a tough time getting much sleep. Last night was a lot better, she only got up once for him.

No comments: