}

Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I know it's just a bit early, but I'm not sure I'll have a chance to post another until after Christmas. Jas, Quinn, mom and I are heading to Nebraska this weekend for Christmas and I won't have as much access to the internet because I'm sure we'll be super busy running around for last minute Christmas items and seeing friends and family. So I'm going to post this now in hopes that all of you have the best holiday season and are filled with happiness and surrounded by your most precious and dear family and friends.


I'm so excited to spend a week with family and friends. We'll be with my family the first part of the week and will travel to Kansas City on Dec. 24th to spend the rest of the week with Jason's family. Quinn is getting her first road trip, first time to meet her cousins, aunts and uncles and see where her grandparents live! I'll have LOTS of pictures!



Here is a little Christmas picture I took of Miss Quinn. I think she is so beautiful it just breaks my heart. What a good model too, she's so patient with me. Wonder how long that will last... :)



Happy holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Madge said...

What a precious picture!! You do such an awesome job!
Tim and I will be back in NE as of Monday - we have to spoil that new Grandson!!
Merry Christmas and have a safe journey! Madge

Sarah & Drew said...

She's so precious. Have a wonderful time with your fams!

Anonymous said...

Man your pictures are adorable. So it sounds like I'll just be missing you? Chita and I are arriving in Linconl on the 23rd? When are you leaving on the 24th? How long will you be in KC?
Amy Frohloff