}

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 1 month Quinn!

Quinn is officially one month old today! We had her checked out at the pediatrician's on Monday because she is such an eater. Our baby girl is eating around 4 ounces every 2 to 2 1/2 hours which is just short of insane! Turns out, she's growing a lot too. She weighed in at 9lbs, 13 ounces! Keep in mind, she was only 8lbs, 6 ounces just two weeks ago. In one month, she has gained over 2 pounds! But she's very healthy and such a beautiful baby.

I caught a grainy photo of her today that makes me smile just looking at it! I wish it was better quality but I'm happy just to have this one! She may not have "meant" to smile, but you could fool me! I can't wait until she starts giggling too!


During Friday's Nebraska game (can you believe they won?!), we dressed her up in her cheerleading outfit. We thought it would be too big on her but it fit just fine. Keep in mind, this is before we knew she was almost 10 pounds!
What a cutie!!

No comments: