}

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome Arabella Raye Benzel!!!!





Heather went into labor yesterday and by last night, my new niece, Arabella Raye, was welcomed into this world. She was born at 8:19 pm, 7lbs, 2 ounces, 20 1/4 inches long. (disclaimer: I'm pretty sure this is correct, if not, will have to update later with correct info!!!)

Heather and baby are doing wonderfully and they're both healthy and happy. Arabella "Bella" is beautiful with her black, curly hair and squishy baby face. I just cannot wait to get my hands on her and kiss her all over. Quinn is super excited to have a new cousin, especially one that she is older than (even if she's not yet aware of how excited she is!). Christmas this year is going to be so much fun with all the new babies.
My sister, being the rock star that she is, was on the phone with me during her contractions (this is before the epidural). If I remember correctly, I wasn't all that interested in talking to anyone during that time, it hurts!!! But Heather is such a strong woman I'm sure it hardly phased her. And now she has a beautiful baby girl to add to her family. I know that Wyatt is going to be the best big brother and Fred is such a proud papa. We love you guys!

We also recently found out that more babies are going to be welcomed into the family. My cousin Leslie is expecting her third child in May (I believe), Karlette is 8 weeks along now with her second child and my cousin Tanja is 9 weeks along with her third!!! Talk about a baby boom and 2008 maternity club! Our prayers go out to each of you for a healthy pregnancy and baby, we're so excited!!

No comments: