}

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A week of firsts for Miss Quinn ~ 11/12/08

I'm not a huge fan of bathtime. I'll try again tonight and see if I like it any better
Touch down Nebraska! Daddy and me watched Nebraska football and I learned how to root for the team!
Mommy put me in the bouncy chair to see if it would soothe my fussiness. It did!

My hero
Grandma Yoder takes great care of me. This was my first lap time

See the resemblance?!
This is my first coat. Mommy didn't let me wear it though, it's too big for now.

This week has been amazing. Jas and I have learned a lot, Quinn is quite the teacher! Since coming home Friday, 11/7/08, we've had our first tummy time, bathtime, Nebraska game and outing to the pediatricians (she's healthy!!!). Sleep is a thing of the past for me, but Quinn gets plenty of it! She's a terrific baby and so cuddly. We love to have skin to skin time and our feedings are such a bond. Jason races home each night to see his little girl, he's such a proud papa.

1 comment:

Sarah & Drew said...

Oooooh, she's so cute! I'm trying to patiently wait for your call...Isn't the trial and error thing so fun. Levi hated his bath at the beginning and now loves it.