}

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Putting Jason to work ~ 35 weeks


This weekend Jason put together the bassinet. I'm kind of amazed at how many little parts there were. Compared to the crib, the bassinet was much more labor intensive; good thing I left it for him to do. How cute is he!!
We had intentions of going to the state fair Saturday night but I was just too tired to do it. This week has been much tougher on me physically. I haven't been sleeping much and lots of aches and pains have popped up. Instead, we saw the movie Ghost Town which was really cute and had plenty of laugh out loud parts.
Sunday we went shopping for holiday decorations. Mainly for Halloween, b/c we just don't have that much for decorations. But we looked for some Christmas items too. Believe it or not, it's just a bit early for those, we couldn't find much! I'm surprised, I thought they would start laying out Christmas decor in August. I swear it's earlier and earlier every year. But, no, I guess we have to wait until closer to the end of the month for that.

No comments: