}

Friday, October 24, 2008

Belly picture ~ 38 weeks

Okay, here is a picture of me and baby Fuller at 38 weeks. Jas was amazed at the size of my belly last night so I made him take a picture. For the love, no wonder I'm uncomfortable!!! And don't worry, I didn't cut my hair with a lawn mower, it's just sloppily pulled up.


I had a doctor's appointment this morning and he checked for dilation and effacement. Unfortunately, I'm at a big fat ZERO. The baby is still pretty high up (I have the difficulty in breathing to prove it) and no contractions (besides the typical Braxton Hicks). I guess our baby girl just isn't ready to meet the world yet. I can't blame her though, she's warm, cozy and fed plenty of sugar. Who wouldn't want to hang out for as long as possible?!

1 comment:

Deb said...

You are lookin' good, girl and way to show off that prego belly. Miss you and hopefully you are taking a little time for yourself to relax.