}

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Fuller's movements ~ 36 weeks

I'm excited that I've finally figured out how to upload video to this site. I tried last week and couldn't figure the darn thing out, finally realized the file was too big and found some random movie editing software that must have come with my computer. It's not perfect, but it will do until I learn more about the software.

I was hoping to capture more movement from the baby. Of course, true to form, she gets shy and somehow knows when people are watching! But you can see her (elbow or knee?) move in my side a few times.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Emma Lennan said...

Hi Hilary and Jason!! We just watched your video and we loved it!!! How is the baby is doing??...My Mom and I can't wait to see her for the first time!! You're the best cousin because you are so beautiful!

You guys are going to be the best Mom and Dad to your baby!!

I love you very much and I love the baby too!!

Love, Emma (and my Mom too)

Sarah & Drew said...

You two are a trip!