}

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! ~39 weeks


Happy Halloween to everyone! Who gets to go to fun parties? Who gets to take their children trick or treating?!

Jason and I will be at home handing out candy tonight. I have a fun dinner planned for him with a Halloween theme. That is... if I can get up the energy to pull it together. I didn't get much sleep last night and am feeling very sluggish right now. But after lunch hopefully I'll have a bit more energy!

We had another doctor's appt this morning and I'm still at a zero. I tried to use my bargaining and negotiating skills to get an induction for next Friday, November 7th. I failed. Doc wants me to naturally show some signs before forcing anything. He scheduled an induction for November 13th (a Thursday this year for those of you that are superstitious). I was really hoping for an October baby, maybe even a Halloween baby since it's my favorite time of year. No such luck.

Hope you all have a safe and fun holiday tonight!

No comments: