}

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

KC Baby shower 8/31/08 - 30 weeks pregnant!









This weekend we went to KC for a baby shower. Our flight left friday afternoon and of course, it was delayed. Jason complains about all of his flights out of DFW being delayed or having one problem or another. I don't think I usually have too many issues flying out but this weekend we were delayed for an hour. So, there you go!
We got to KC though with few problems and I fell asleep pretty early, like usual. Saturday morning I got to relax and go shopping with my mother-in-law. We had a nice time and it was great to just hang out and not be stressed about anything. The BBQ was later that night and it was chaotic and fantastic! I don't have pictures of it yet but will try to get some (hint, hint to those of you with pictures). My cousin Leslie and her family along with my parents and sister's family all made it to the event for some real KC BBQ. We tried to get the pay per view game of Nebraska but it never panned out. Instead we got to corral all the kids, make s'mores and eat way too much! BTW, I'm now a huge fan of Angie's buffalo dip!

Here are a few pictures from the baby shower this weekend at aunt Karen's house. The shower was so much fun and we were blessed to have so many friends and family together. In fact, the whole weekend was one big celebration! Side note: if anyone has pictures of Leslie and the two boys, send them over! They left before I could get any pics, doh!

Jason and I were spoiled with gifts and it was great! Thank you so much to all of you for such a wonderful weekend.

No comments: