}

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not much going on ~ 34 weeks

I haven't posted since Friday and thought I'd go ahead and put something up. Not too much has happened this week. I've been really busy helping my dad out with appts for his storms and I've been getting stuff done around the house.

Monday the roofers came out and put up a new roof. I believe there were approximately 10+ guys working on it. They were all on the roof with horses and possibly elephants, it was that loud! Some sort of air blowing fan/generator thingy was right outside the office window where I was working. I had to separate the glasswear in the cupboards b/c they were going to shatter from rattling together, the pots and pans had to be taken down from the pot rack b/c they were swinging and banging in to one another, and I found pieces of the ceiling in our bed b/c they were pounding that hard on the roof! But they did it in one day and were gone by 7:30pm.

Did anyone watch the season premier of Heroes Monday night?! Two hours of Heroes, what more can a girl ask for? I was pretty excited for this week and the new tv shows to start. Also, Big Bang Theory was on which I DVR'd. That show is so funny it actually has me laughing out loud. And I watched the new show, Worst Week.... definitely not my new favorite show. Who knows, maybe it'll get better and less ridiculous. What else is starting this week?

That's it for now, hope you're all well!

No comments: