}

Friday, September 12, 2008

Done w/ Work, Time to Make Lemonade

I am officially done working for now. My company decided to have layoffs this week and I was no exception. It's two months earlier than I had anticipated, quittting work, but I have plenty of free time to get ready for our baby's arrival and to get this house organized and beautiful!

Yesterday I had a surge of energy and attacked the office and guest bedroom. Not sure what got into me other than pure stubborness but I was able to rearrange the furniture in the office, move the guest bed into the office (which is now the new guest bedroom), and switch out the closets between the two bedrooms. It took me quite a bit of time but we're getting there!

The baby furniture was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but with Hurricane Ike rearing it's ugly head, looks like we'll have to wait until next week. Good news is, since we switched out the rooms, I don't have to paint the walls! This makes me happier than you will ever know! We have painted so many rooms in this house (and some of them twice), that I just don't have it in me right now. Painting = "ugh"

So that's everything going on for now. Hope you're all well!

No comments: