}

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby Fuller has a bed to sleep in! ~ 33 weeks


I am feeling like super woman right now! I put together the baby crib and I feel so accomplished. Okay, okay, so it wasn't that hard. But I still did it, all by myself! Jason helped me unpack everything last night and pull it all into the bedroom, all I had to do was assemble it. And it's done! Now I just need to run and get bedding. I'm so relieved we don't have to send it back either, that it was delivered in great condition. The other dresser is good to go as well. We only have to send the tall dresser back. Whoo hooo!

2 comments:

Sarah & Drew said...

Gorgeous! It's very much like the color of Levi's set. I'm utterly impressed you did it solo too! You go girl. In terms of mowing at 8 months, I felt like my neighbors thought I was a freak and my husband was abusive when I carried my laundry up the stairs and groceries to boot! They seriously thought I was crazy when I was sanding and repainting a dresser and rocking chair. Oh well. Believe me, if I didn't want to do the stuff I wouldn't...I think we're similar.

Deb said...

You are SUPER WOMAN... way to go!